Shipping and delivery of your new RobotZoo smart cleaner
We don’t “drop ship” from some manufacturers factory like a lot of sellers on Ebay, Amazon or Alibaba. When shipping this way, you roll the dice on what comes in the box. Has it got the right plug? Is the power supply legal in Australia? Are the instructions and labels in english? Is the item the same as the one pictured? If you’ve not yet experienced any of these issues, then you are lucky.
Here’s a quick look at how RobotZoo will get your device to you:
- Orders are fulfilled from our Sydney warehouse facility.
- Orders are picked every day of the working week.
- Your order will be dispatched within 2 days of receiving payment.
- Our preferred delivery channel is Australia Post Parcel Post.
- The time required for your order to reach you may vary, depending on where you live.
- Australia Post Parcel Post delivers within 3 to 6 days for metropolitan areas within Australia.
- Delivery to country and regional areas may take longer.
If you ever return a device, you need to ship it back to us and pay for the shipping cost. If you are eligible for a full refund, then the cost of return shipping will be added to your refund.
If you are shipping any item valued over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance (Australia Post provides these services). Otherwise, we can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We don’t offer pick-up from our warehouse. Pick-ups never seem to go according to plan. Besides, our fulfilment workflow is finely tuned so that every step of the way we can track each device uniquely to its owner. For each device, we want to know when & where it was made, stored, picked, delivered, opened and first used. This is so we can provide a better experience to device owners.