Frequently Asked Questions
What we get asked about our clever cleaners
Your Common Questions Here
How to choose which model fits your needs
- One entry level choice for those people who are price sensitive. Or those who don’t know a lot abut all the different features available. This is because we want you to have the opportunity to own something equivalent to the entry level devices offered elsewhere.
- Another high spec device that has all the important features a bot needs to do the job like a pro. This is because sometimes you shouldn’t send a toy bot to do a big bot’s job.
Safety is our priority!
- finger guards and lift sensors on the lawn mowers;
- backup batteries and safety ropes on window cleaners, and;
- internal battery driven pool cleaners that don’t plug into the walll when being used.
We warrant that all our bots conform to domestic electrical and product safety standards.
Be careful when buying a robot on Ebay, Amazon, or Alibaba! Overseas suppliers are not obliged to provide these protections, and unfortunately many domestic suppliers ignore these standards, either wilfully, or out of negligence.
My bot is not a RobotZoo device!
Can I get an On-Site Demonstration?
Will you come and clean my windows for me?
My device stopped before completing its run.
The device is getting stuck in one place.
The device is leaving smudges on the window
Will the robots scratch the glass on the windows?
Does it only wipe the window or spray & wipe?
- Windows that are very dirty can create too much friction, and cause the devices to struggle.
- Windows that are very clean can cause too little friction, and cause the devices to slip.
What about pick-up?
We stand by our robots.
On the smaller ones, it’s for one year. And for the larger, more expensive ones, it’s longer.
Try getting that from Ebay, Alibaba or Amazon!
If you think your bot is misbehaving then please contact us via our support page.
You are assured to get an approved power supply, a RobotZoo warranty, access to support, ongoing replaceable parts and consumable items.
Hence no discounts. You might find a reconditioned, returned, or second hand item cheaper elsewhere, maybe on our Ebay store.
Articles on How to Get The Best Performance From Your Robot
Can It Find Its Own Way Out Front? We get asked this a lot. Most houses have a back yard and a front yard, so
Can It Mow Underneath My Trampoline? Our customer was struggling to manage the grass underneath her heavy backyard trampoline, so asked us if the Wombat